RTG Shower & Tub Refinishing Paint (White)
Before you invest a lot of time and money to reglaze or replace a worn, washed-up tub, or have it covered over with an expensive bath-fitting liner, try RTG Shower & Tub Refinishing Paint. For a fraction of the cost of remodeling, you can give a tired-looking tub or shower stall a like-new look for
Before you invest a lot of time and money to reglaze or replace a worn, washed-up tub, or have it covered over with an expensive bath-fitting liner, try RTG Shower & Tub Refinishing Paint. For a fraction of the cost of remodeling, you can give a tired-looking tub or shower stall a like-new look for your own use, or to improve resale appeal. It creates a durable, low-sheen finish that not only looks great, it’s washable and easy to maintain.
This easy-to-use, one-part refinishing paint is more than just an affordable alternative for the price-conscious homeowner looking to touch up or resurface their tub. Its fast-drying formula lets you finish the job in a fraction of the time, making this an easy project to finish in a few hours. Just stir well and use a brush or roller to apply to properly prepared acrylic, fiberglass, or enamel surfaces. Apply 2-3 coats in a single day-waiting just 1 hour between coats-and your tub or shower will be ready to use in just 24 hours.
RTG Shower & Tub Refinishing Paint is a water-based coating, so it has no noxious fumes, which makes it great for indoor use. It’s also very easy to clean up with just soap & water. To keep you safe from slips and falls, apply a couple coats of RTG Shower & Tub Non-Slip Paint to the floor. It contains a non-skid additive that’s not gritty or abrasive, so it’s comfortable against the skin. Best of all, it comes in a color to match the refinishing paint.
The bathtub and shower are focal points of any bathroom. Compare to Rustoleum Tub & Tile Refinishing Paint and AquaFinish Bathtub and Tile Refinishing Kit. RTG Shower & Tub Refinishing Paint features an appealing satin sheen, great coverage, & easy maintenance.
Important surface prep instructions: Do not use on ceramic, porcelain, or tile. All surfaces must be clean, dry and free of grease, dirt, and oils. Carefully mask off and sand with 220 grit sandpaper. Remove residue and wipe clean with lint-free rag and denatured alcohol.
- Attractive low-sheen finish makes stained, faded, unsightly shower stalls and tubs visually appealing and looking like new in just one day. Great for DIYers and house flippers!
- A fast, easy, economical alternative to expensive reglazing or bathtub replacement. Long-lasting finish has excellent resistance to extreme water temperatures. Easy to clean and maintain
- For acrylic, fiberglass, & enamel surfaces in good condition. Very easy to apply by brush or roller. Fast-drying paint lets you recoat in as little as 1 hour. Ready to use 48 hours after final coat
- Low-VOC, eco-friendly formula has no toxic fumes-perfect for indoor use. Easy soap & water cleanup. Colors: White, Cream, Light Gray. Size: Quart. Coverage: 80-100 sq ft per quart (standard tub)
- IMPORTANT: Not for use on porcelain, tile, or ceramic surfaces. Surfaces must be completely clean, dry and prepped by sanding or finish will not stick. Follow instructions carefully for great results